Bella Mammella is an online lingerie boutique. We carry trendy lingerie, shapewear, sleepwear and a variety of complimenting wardrobe pieces. All of our items are carefully chosen. Some of our brands include: Abracadabra, Blush Lingerie, Body Hush and Snoozes. While we are predominately on-line, we are known for our Personal Consultations. We enjoy meeting our clients in small groups at a convenient location where we can provide assistance with sizing, styles and selection of lingerie.
Call us! Call us at 416.903.6767 (Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30 p.m.) We’ll try to pick up your call but if we miss you please leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Mailing Address: 108-115 George Street, Oakville, Ontario …..
At Bella Mammella we take pride in providing excellent customer service which includes ensuring our customers are satisfied with their purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or if you have received a defective item, you have 14 days from the date you receive your purchase to return it providing the following conditions are observed:
- Bella Mammella must be informed of any returns via phone before shipping out your return.
- Merchandise must be returned up to 14 days after you received the item.
- Merchandise must NOT be used, washed, altered or soiled in any way to qualify for the return.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by the original packaging including all tags attached to the products.
- Any merchandise that is “Final Sale” cannot be exchanged.
- Due to hygienic reasons, there are certain products that are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange: panties, teddies, rompers and any lingerie sets that include a panty as well as the Abra. Please check the return status of the product before purchasing.
- Sale and promotional items are final sale and not eligible for return.
We are a Canadian company and all prices are in Canadian funds.
We are pleased to offer flat rate shipping of $12.00 to Ontario addresses, $15.00 to all other provinces in Canada and FREE shipping on orders over $100.
**note that there may be additional charges for rural or difficult to deliver locations however we will always contact you in advance to advise you of this.
Properly caring for your lingerie is the trick to making your beautiful pieces last and to keeping them looking new.
- Ideally hand washing your delicates using a mild detergent is best, however the reality is most of us machine wash. When machine washing use the hand wash or delicate cycle. Place your delicates in a lingerie bag fasten all clasps and ensure your delicates are inside-out.
- Never put lingerie in a dryer. Hang to dry.
- Stack your molded bras in your drawer - this will prevent wrinkles/ripples on your cups. Never fold the bra cups into each other.
- Wash your bras after every 3 wears. **These "wears" should not be consecutive. Be sure to rotate your bras.
Lingerie is part of a woman's wardrobe and although we naturally have essential pieces, it is always important to choose pieces that compliment our style, enhance our overall appearance and self esteem. Always remember that lingerie is for YOU! Purchase and wear what makes you feel incredible.
Below are a few suggestions to consider when making your purchases.
- Choose breathable fabrics for athletic activities.
- Cotton gussets are a must have!
- Nude and black are necessary basics. Don't limit yourself to neutrals - be bold and add some colour!
- Consider matching sets - they will make you feel wonderful! For some reason there is this thinking that wearing a matching set of bra and panty is reserved for special occasions. (so not true!!)
- Silky fabrics or shape wear work best under clingy clothes.
- Lingerie is like fashion in that certain pieces lend themselves to changing seasons. Don't forget to change it up with each season.